Monday, 2 July 2012

Scored an ace

Ended up at Wimbledon sooner than I thought!  Bot and I cycled down on Saturday and chilled out on Murray Mound with a picnic, champers and lots of Pimms and we scored with the weather, it was HOT (ok, warm, but considering the summer thus far, we were pretty lucky).  Saw Serena *yawn* make it through, and scored some centre court tickets just in time to catch the end of Roddick’s match, and the beginning of Murray’s, aces!

Trying out a new combo in the wardrobe department; mixing prim/vintage pieces with tees.  Not revolutionary by any means, but I do like the contrast.  AND, I’ve re-discovered my leggings.  Perfect for teaming under skirts to keep you that little bit warmer, and so handy on the bike – I can flash to my heart’s content and not have to worry about pant-gate.

Now, just to get through the week, meh. x

If like me you’ve cut off the sleeves and neckline of your man’s tee and discovered that the tee now falls around your boobs, grab a piece of ribbon and pull the sleeves together at the neck – voila, a halter neck, and a pretty back.


can't resist a bit of merchandise
my new fave sunnies - only £2



The breakdown
Tee - free cast off
Skirt: vintage, £12 ish
Leggings: super old discovery
Converse
Belt: Hobbs via a charity shop, £5
Sunnies: Tiger, £2 

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely and I am definitely going to try out that ribbon tip!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really liking the mix of causal and dressy going on in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh woohoo it looks so warm and lovely there, its freeezing in NZ dammit. Your matching tennisy headbands are so totally the ace'st thing about that post :) love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx